Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.448313, 82.852043.
Babatpur is a small town in central Uttar Pradesh, located 11 miles north to the city center of Varanasi. It is a small commercial community of about 3,000 people. The town is famous with a small airport, Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport, located nearby.
Map of Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.448313, and the longitude is 82.852043. Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 26' 53.9268'' N and 82° 51' 7.3548'' E.
Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 86 meters height, that is equal to 282 feet.
Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 26' 53.9268'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 51' 7.3548'' E|
|Elevation (m)||86 m|
|Elevation (f)||282 feet|
Coordinates of Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)
- Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.997454, 83.463402)
- Nagarbera, Assam, India (26.111790, 91.003578)
- Atgaon, Maharashtra, India (19.502623, 73.330368)