Badarwas, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.977015, 77.565384.
Badarwas is a small town in northern Madhya Pradesh, located near Highway 46. Its population is slightly exceeding 10 thousand people, with most of those being Hindu and a bit of Muslim origin. Local climate is quite humid and excellent for agriculture, so local small towns and large villages are pretty rich. Such cultures as rice, wheat, corn, and others are being cultivated in the area.
Map of Badarwas, Madhya Pradesh, India
Badarwas, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badarwas, Madhya Pradesh, India is 24.977015, and the longitude is 77.565384. Badarwas, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 58' 37.2540'' N and 77° 33' 55.3824'' E.
Badarwas, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 456 meters height, that is equal to 1,496 feet.
Badarwas, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 58' 37.2540'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 33' 55.3824'' E|
|Elevation (m)||456 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,496 feet|
Coordinates of Badarwas, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)