Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.730908, 79.058853.
Badvel is a large municipality in Andhra Pradesh, located in the central part of the state. There are about 55,000 people living in the town, and it is an important transportation knot of the state. The town has got its name after a famous Indian poet Baddena. Local community is multi religious, and there are plenty of Hindu, Muslim and Christian followers living in the city.
Where is Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India
Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India is 14.730908, and the longitude is 79.058853. Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 43' 51.2688'' N and 79° 3' 31.8708'' E.
Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 43' 51.2688'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 3' 31.8708'' E|
Coordinates of Badvel, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)