Bagà, Barcelona, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.251392, 1.864243.
Bagà is a small town in Catalonia, located about 47 miles north from the city of Barcelona in northeastern Spain. It is a wonderful tiny town in the highlands of the Pyrinneas, situated also quite close to the Kingdom of Andorra. There are a few tourist attractions there, which include a beautiful small church built in the 15th century, as well as downtown area, built in the early 13th century.
Map of Bagà, Barcelona, Spain
Bagà, Barcelona, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bagà, Barcelona, Spain is 42.251392, and the longitude is 1.864243. Bagà, Barcelona, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 15' 5.0112'' N and 1° 51' 51.2748'' E.
Bagà, Barcelona, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 15' 5.0112'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 51' 51.2748'' E|
Coordinates of Bagà, Barcelona, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)