Narón, Galicia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.549999, -8.150000.
Narón is a large coastal town situated in the region known as Galicia, which is in north western Spain. It can be found 3 miles north east of a larger town of Ferrol, both of the settlements are located on the shores of Ferrol Bay. Naron is an old town known for its special culture and interesting old traditions. It is a center of education and transport, with plenty of roads and railroads connecting it with the neighboring towns and cities. Narón is a home to about 40,000 people, and the community is quite typical for the region. The people are friendly, open minded, and hardworking. Many of the local people speak Gallego and Castilian, spoken only in this very region.
Where is Narón, Galicia, Spain on Map?
Road map of Narón, Galicia, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Narón, Galicia, Spain
Narón, Galicia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Narón, Galicia, Spain is 43.549999, and the longitude is -8.150000. Narón, Galicia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 32' 59.9964'' N and 8° 9' 0.0000'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 32' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 9' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Narón, Galicia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)