Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.990276, -0.521111.
Xàtiva is a wonderful old town and a part of the province of Valencia, Spain. It can be found about 18 miles away from the shores of the Mediterranean Sea and it is a small community, with about 30,000 residents currently living there. Established in the late Roman era, the town used to be known as a center of education, paper producing, and manufacturing. In the early 19th century the town was substantially bigger and even the capital city of a small province, but later on the population has decreased a lot. There are plenty of attractions and points of interest in Xàtiva, which include old castles and cathedrals, small churches and old mansions, old cafes and parks, shopping areas and facilities for various cultural and outdoor activities.
Map of Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain
Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain is 38.990276, and the longitude is -0.521111. Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 59' 24.9936'' N and 0° 31' 15.9996'' W.
Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 59' 24.9936'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 31' 15.9996'' W|
Coordinates of Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)