Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.000000, 2.283611.
Manlleu is a large town situated in the region of Catalonia, Spain. It is a part of the province of Barcelona. The town was established in the late Roman times, near the river Ter. The setting of Manlleu is truly wonderful, in a large valley in the foot of the Pyrenees. It was a small community of farmers and agriculture business workers. Today's Manlleu is a home to about 20 thousand people, and there are a few beautiful old buildings in the town, including the cathedrals, churches, old buildings of the downtown area, etc. There is also a Museum of Textile Industry and a few great places to eat in Manlleu.
Where is Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain on Map?
Road map of Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain
Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain is 42.000000, and the longitude is 2.283611. Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 0' 0.0000'' N and 2° 17' 0.9996'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 17' 0.9996'' E|
Coordinates of Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)