Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.906986, 1.421416.
Ibiza Town is the main city on the Balearic Islands, Spain. It is a beautiful town with the population close to 50,000 people and long history. It is located on the shift of the Christian and Islamic cultures, so the local traditions and social life are really interesting. It is a resort and a place visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. Established in the 6th century BC, Ibiza Town is a historic spot, with plenty of landmarks and historic buildings, absolutely great places to eat and stay, a nice harbor, a few excellent beaches and a number of entertainment option.
Map of Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain
Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain is 38.906986, and the longitude is 1.421416. Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 54' 25.1496'' N and 1° 25' 17.0976'' E.
Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 54' 25.1496'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 25' 17.0976'' E|
Coordinates of Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)