Martos, Andalusia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.716667, -3.966667.
Martos is a large old town situated in the inland part of the region of Andalusia, which is in southern Spain. It is a very old settlement which emerged from a small community established in Ancient Roman times. Traditionally it is an agricultural community famous for its olive products. Martos is located on a truly wonderful setting, with beautiful nature and amazing views to the mountains surrounding the town. Today, Martos is a home to about 25 thousand people, most of those are engaged in services and small commercial businesses. The town is a home to pretty many cultural events like annual summer festivals, carnivals, and so called "Holy Week" events - traditional for Andalusia week of celebrations and various festivities which takes place every summer.
Map of Martos, Andalusia, Spain
Martos, Andalusia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Martos, Andalusia, Spain is 37.716667, and the longitude is -3.966667. Martos, Andalusia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 43' 0.0012'' N and 3° 58' 0.0012'' W.
Martos, Andalusia, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 43' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 58' 0.0012'' W|
Coordinates of Martos, Andalusia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)