Blanes, Catalonia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.675999, 2.793000.
Blanes is a small coastal town situated in the region of Catalonia known as Girona, which is in north eastern Spain. Established centuries ago in a beautiful setting, the town is a very popular tourist destination and a home to plenty of landmarks and wonderful beaches. The town's botanical gardens with the area close to 15 hectares is the main tourist attraction. It is possible to see over 7 thousand different species of plants there. Old architecture in the downtown area is another attraction of Blanes. Finally, the town is known as a home to a large variety of festivals celebrations, and other cultural events. The traditional Blanes festival of firework which is held in July is among the main and the most popular events of the whole region.
Map of Blanes, Catalonia, Spain
Blanes, Catalonia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Blanes, Catalonia, Spain is 41.675999, and the longitude is 2.793000. Blanes, Catalonia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 40' 33.5964'' N and 2° 47' 34.8000'' E.
Blanes, Catalonia, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 40' 33.5964'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 47' 34.8000'' E|
Coordinates of Blanes, Catalonia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)