Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.041912, 3.126532.
Torroella de Montgrí is a small town situated in the province of Girona, Spain, in the north easternmost part of the country, close to the cities of Girona and Figures. It is a historic town, established around a small castle built in the 13th century. There used to be some mansions of Royal family, some of which preserved. The town is surrounded by hills and mountains, which are great for outdoor activities and hiking fans. The town is also famous for its weekly farmer's market which is a historic tradition for Torroella de Montgrí.
Map of Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain
Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain is 42.041912, and the longitude is 3.126532. Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 2' 30.8832'' N and 3° 7' 35.5152'' E.
Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 2' 30.8832'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 7' 35.5152'' E|
Coordinates of Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)