Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.312805, 44.361488.
Baghdad is the capital city and a key cultural, educational and economic center of Iraq. Geographically the city is located right in the center of the country, and in the end of the last century the city has been one of the most developed large cities in the Middle East, with very advanced infrastructure, great schools and universities, stadiums and other facilities for sports. However, in recent years the city repeatedly suffered from serious damage as a result of various military operations and wars.
Where is Baghdad, Iraq on Map?
Road map of Baghdad, Iraq shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baghdad, Iraq
Baghdad, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baghdad, Iraq is 33.312805, and the longitude is 44.361488. Baghdad, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 18' 46.0980'' N and 44° 21' 41.3568'' E.
Baghdad, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 18' 46.0980'' N|
|DMS Long||44° 21' 41.3568'' E|
Coordinates of Baghdad, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iraq
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mosul, Iraq (36.340000, 43.130001)
- Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq (33.355026, 43.783337)
- Kalar, Iraq (34.645638, 45.322723)
- Basrah, Iraq (30.508102, 47.783489)
- Sulaymaniyah, Iraq (35.566864, 45.416107)
- Zubayr, Iraq (30.389462, 47.705727)
- Baghdad, Iraq (33.312805, 44.361488)
- Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq (33.384441, 44.465103)
- Erbil, Iraq (36.191113, 44.009167)
- Hillah, Iraq (32.483334, 44.433334)