Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.508102, 47.783489.
Basrah is a large city in south eastern coastal part of Iraq, situated quite close to the borders between Iraq and Iran on one side and Kuwait on the other. The city is pretty large, with slightly over 2 million people living in its urban area and about 3 million living in its metro zone. Historically the areas were ruled by a great number of civilizations, starting from Chinese and Mongol and ending up with the Ottoman and European kings. Today, the city is center of local technology, transportation, agriculture, and cultural life.
Where is Basrah, Iraq on Map?
Road map of Basrah, Iraq shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Basrah, Iraq
Basrah, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basrah, Iraq is 30.508102, and the longitude is 47.783489. Basrah, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 30' 29.1672'' N and 47° 47' 0.5604'' E.
Basrah, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 30' 29.1672'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 47' 0.5604'' E|
Coordinates of Basrah, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iraq
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mosul, Iraq (36.340000, 43.130001)
- Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq (33.355026, 43.783337)
- Kalar, Iraq (34.645638, 45.322723)
- Basrah, Iraq (30.508102, 47.783489)
- Sulaymaniyah, Iraq (35.566864, 45.416107)
- Zubayr, Iraq (30.389462, 47.705727)
- Baghdad, Iraq (33.312805, 44.361488)
- Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq (33.384441, 44.465103)
- Erbil, Iraq (36.191113, 44.009167)
- Hillah, Iraq (32.483334, 44.433334)