Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.340000, 43.130001.
Mosul is one of the largest cities in Iraq, situated in the northern part of the country, just about 60-70 miles away from the border with Turkey. It is considered to be a center of cultural life and is the second important city after Baghdad, which is situated just 250 miles from Mosul. Mosul is a beautiful old city on the banks of the Tigris river, with the population of about two thirds of million. The community is extremely multi-national and multi-cultural, including Kurds, Arabs, Armenians, Turkmen, Assyrians, and many others. The city enjoys vivid cultural life and offers a large number of activities and attractions like old bridges, gorgeous old mosques, plenty of parks, squares, restaurants, tombs and shrines like the Shrine of Imam Yahya Abu Al Qasim, and so on.
Where is Mosul, Iraq on Map?
Road map of Mosul, Iraq shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mosul, Iraq
Mosul, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mosul, Iraq is 36.340000, and the longitude is 43.130001. Mosul, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 20' 24.0000'' N and 43° 7' 48.0036'' E.
Mosul, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 20' 24.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||43° 7' 48.0036'' E|
Coordinates of Mosul, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iraq
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mosul, Iraq (36.340000, 43.130001)
- Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq (33.355026, 43.783337)
- Kalar, Iraq (34.645638, 45.322723)
- Basrah, Iraq (30.508102, 47.783489)
- Sulaymaniyah, Iraq (35.566864, 45.416107)
- Zubayr, Iraq (30.389462, 47.705727)
- Baghdad, Iraq (33.312805, 44.361488)
- Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq (33.384441, 44.465103)
- Erbil, Iraq (36.191113, 44.009167)
- Hillah, Iraq (32.483334, 44.433334)