Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.355026, 43.783337.
Al-Fallujah is a large city situated in the neighborhood of Baghdad, Iraq. It is situated about 45 miles west of Baghdad city center and is the largest neighborhood of the capital city. Al-Fallujah received the status of the city in the middle of the 20th century, and today its population is close to a quarter of million people. While it was a part of Iraq, it has got a fame as "the city of mosques" since there are over 200 mosques there, but during the current military conflict times, Al-Falujah was taken by the ISIS Army, so its population drastically decreased now.
Where is Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq on Map?
Road map of Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq
Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq is 33.355026, and the longitude is 43.783337. Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 21' 18.0936'' N and 43° 47' 0.0132'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 21' 18.0936'' N|
|DMS Long||43° 47' 0.0132'' E|
Coordinates of Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iraq
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mosul, Iraq (36.340000, 43.130001)
- Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq (33.355026, 43.783337)
- Kalar, Iraq (34.645638, 45.322723)
- Basrah, Iraq (30.508102, 47.783489)
- Sulaymaniyah, Iraq (35.566864, 45.416107)
- Zubayr, Iraq (30.389462, 47.705727)
- Baghdad, Iraq (33.312805, 44.361488)
- Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq (33.384441, 44.465103)
- Erbil, Iraq (36.191113, 44.009167)
- Hillah, Iraq (32.483334, 44.433334)