Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.389462, 47.705727.
A small city in south easternmost part of Iraq, Zubayr has the population close to 100,000 people and is located in the neighborhood of larger city of Basrah. In historic perspective, the city was under the rule of the Ottomans and then became the capital of one of the local Emirates. Both Basrah and Zubayr city has been recently expanding and growing, so it is expected for them to merge in the nearest future.
Map of Zubayr, Iraq
Zubayr, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zubayr, Iraq is 30.389462, and the longitude is 47.705727. Zubayr, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 23' 22.0632'' N and 47° 42' 20.6172'' E.
Zubayr, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 23' 22.0632'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 42' 20.6172'' E|
Coordinates of Zubayr, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iraq
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mosul, Iraq (36.340000, 43.130001)
- Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq (33.355026, 43.783337)
- Kalar, Iraq (34.645638, 45.322723)
- Basrah, Iraq (30.508102, 47.783489)
- Sulaymaniyah, Iraq (35.566864, 45.416107)
- Zubayr, Iraq (30.389462, 47.705727)
- Baghdad, Iraq (33.312805, 44.361488)
- Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq (33.384441, 44.465103)
- Erbil, Iraq (36.191113, 44.009167)
- Hillah, Iraq (32.483334, 44.433334)