Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.191113, 44.009167.
A large city in northern Iraq, Erbil has the population exceeding 1.5 million people. This is an extremely old settlement, which has a dramatic and winding history. Local population is dominated by Kurdish nation, and local culture is also heavily influenced by Kurdish traditions and lifestyle. In 2014, the city was named Arab Tourism Capital.
Map of Erbil, Iraq
Erbil, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Erbil, Iraq is 36.191113, and the longitude is 44.009167. Erbil, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 11' 28.0068'' N and 44° 0' 33.0012'' E.
Erbil, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 11' 28.0068'' N|
|DMS Long||44° 0' 33.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Erbil, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iraq
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mosul, Iraq (36.340000, 43.130001)
- Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq (33.355026, 43.783337)
- Kalar, Iraq (34.645638, 45.322723)
- Basrah, Iraq (30.508102, 47.783489)
- Sulaymaniyah, Iraq (35.566864, 45.416107)
- Zubayr, Iraq (30.389462, 47.705727)
- Baghdad, Iraq (33.312805, 44.361488)
- Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq (33.384441, 44.465103)
- Erbil, Iraq (36.191113, 44.009167)
- Hillah, Iraq (32.483334, 44.433334)