Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.384441, 44.465103.
Sadr City is a large neighboring area of Baghdad, the capital city of Iraq, with the population exceeding 3 million people. It was established only in the middle of the last century, and is considered one of the fastest growing communities in the whole country. It is hard to imagine how fast the region would develop in case if there would not be military activities in the area, with numerous bombing attacks and thousands of dead people.
Map of Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq
Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq is 33.384441, and the longitude is 44.465103. Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 23' 3.9876'' N and 44° 27' 54.3708'' E.
Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 23' 3.9876'' N|
|DMS Long||44° 27' 54.3708'' E|
Coordinates of Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iraq
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mosul, Iraq (36.340000, 43.130001)
- Al-Fallujah, Baghdad, Iraq (33.355026, 43.783337)
- Kalar, Iraq (34.645638, 45.322723)
- Basrah, Iraq (30.508102, 47.783489)
- Sulaymaniyah, Iraq (35.566864, 45.416107)
- Zubayr, Iraq (30.389462, 47.705727)
- Baghdad, Iraq (33.312805, 44.361488)
- Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq (33.384441, 44.465103)
- Erbil, Iraq (36.191113, 44.009167)
- Hillah, Iraq (32.483334, 44.433334)