Bahadurganj, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.264252, 87.828278.
Bahadurganj is a small municipality in northeastern Bihar, in the district of Kishanganj. It is a multi-cultural settlement, with the number of residents close to 30 thousand people, with a great portion of the population being of Nepali, Hindu, Bengali, or Rajbongshi origin. The town was established in the middle of the 19th century, and it is a commercial spot near two important state Highways.
Map of Bahadurganj, Bihar, India
Bahadurganj, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bahadurganj, Bihar, India is 26.264252, and the longitude is 87.828278. Bahadurganj, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 15' 51.3072'' N and 87° 49' 41.8008'' E.
Bahadurganj, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 15' 51.3072'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 49' 41.8008'' E|
Coordinates of Bahadurganj, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)