Bahera, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.608583, 82.698235.
A town of Bahera is located in central part of Chhattisgarh, the district of Darbhanga. The town is situated near Hasdeo Bango Reservoir, which provides Bahera with water. The community is small, with most of the families living there for decades. The town offers excellent views to the neighboring hills and the lake.
Map of Bahera, Chhattisgarh, India
Bahera, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bahera, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.608583, and the longitude is 82.698235. Bahera, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 36' 30.8988'' N and 82° 41' 53.6460'' E.
Bahera, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 36' 30.8988'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 41' 53.6460'' E|
Coordinates of Bahera, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)