Baisi, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.865635, 87.746002.
Baisi is a small town in central Bihar, situated about 30 miles east of Purnea city. It is a part of Dalkhola district. The town is known for its amazing setting around green fields and lanes. Local climate is considered to be therapeutic, and othose who travel in the neighborhood should consider spending a day or two as a guest in Baisi.
Where is Baisi, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Baisi, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baisi, Bihar, India
Baisi, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baisi, Bihar, India is 25.865635, and the longitude is 87.746002. Baisi, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 51' 56.2860'' N and 87° 44' 45.6072'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 51' 56.2860'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 44' 45.6072'' E|
Coordinates of Baisi, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)