Baisinga, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.646507, 86.914825.
Baisinga is a small commercial town in northeastern Odisha, India. It can be found about 27 miles north of Balasore and can be reached by Highway 16. Baisinga is an agricultural and commercial area, with plenty of markets and various seasonal markets. Due to its close proximity to the seashore, local climate is quite humid and excellent for cultivating various crops like wheat, leafy greens, etc.
Where is Baisinga, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Baisinga, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baisinga, Odisha, India
Baisinga, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baisinga, Odisha, India is 21.646507, and the longitude is 86.914825. Baisinga, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 38' 47.4252'' N and 86° 54' 53.3700'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 38' 47.4252'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 54' 53.3700'' E|
Coordinates of Baisinga, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)