Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.812876, 80.183830.
Balaghat is a small city and a very famous tourist spot in southern Madhya Pradesh, center India. It is a center of traditional Hindu culture and a developing community, with most of the families taking their incomes from trade. There is a vast variety of natural and historic tourist attractions like Kanha National Park, Kaliputli square, Lanji Temple and Fort, JwalaDevi Temple, Balaji temple, and many more.
Where is Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India
Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India is 21.812876, and the longitude is 80.183830. Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 48' 46.3536'' N and 80° 11' 1.7880'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 48' 46.3536'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 11' 1.7880'' E|
Coordinates of Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)