Bamla, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.806635, 76.245285.
A town of Bamla in Haryana is located 4 miles east from the city of Bhiwani ('the city of temples'). Bamla was founded about 200 years ago as a commercial town, with the current number of residents close to 13,000 people. Local markets and shopping areas are very rich with goods, and it is a great place for those who are found of shopping and are looking for great deals.
Where is Bamla, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Bamla, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bamla, Haryana, India
Bamla, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bamla, Haryana, India is 28.806635, and the longitude is 76.245285. Bamla, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 48' 23.8860'' N and 76° 14' 43.0260'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 48' 23.8860'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 14' 43.0260'' E|
Coordinates of Bamla, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.