Banki, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.377754, 85.530029.
Banki is a small town in Cuttack district of Odisha, eastern India, situated on the left bank of the Mahanadi River. It is small but quite famous historic town, known for its Charchika Temple, one of the oldest Shakta temples in the state. Banki is a home to about 17,000 people and a small educational spot, with a very good college located in the town. Often, especially during the season of traditional Hindu holidays, the town becomes crowded and filled with pilgrims who come to visit the temples. There is also a new large cinema saloon opened a few years ago, which is quite popular among the young people of the area.
Where is Banki, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Banki, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Banki, Odisha, India
Banki, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Banki, Odisha, India is 20.377754, and the longitude is 85.530029. Banki, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 22' 39.9144'' N and 85° 31' 48.1044'' E.
Banki, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 22' 39.9144'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 31' 48.1044'' E|
Coordinates of Banki, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)