Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.053751, 88.952309.
Sharsha is a small municipality in western Bangladesh, located in the district of Benapole. It is a small market town with about 3,500 residents, located near the Betna River, on both sides of National Highway 706 leading from the customs town of Benapole to the town of Navaron. The lifestyle in the town is very relaxed, and it can be considered good center for recreation and spending some time on great natural setting.
Where is Sharsha, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Sharsha, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sharsha, Bangladesh
Sharsha, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sharsha, Bangladesh is 23.053751, and the longitude is 88.952309. Sharsha, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 3' 13.5036'' N and 88° 57' 8.3124'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 3' 13.5036'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 57' 8.3124'' E|
Coordinates of Sharsha, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)