Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.140190, 5.584151.
Barneveld is a large town in central Netherlands, with the population close to 30,000 people, located about 12 miles east of the city of Amersfoort. It is a small industrial and transportation center, with a number of factories and enterprises working on the field of modern technology, environmental technology and commercial manufacturing. The town is famous with its natural beauty, green parks and old downtown.
Map of Barneveld, Netherlands
Barneveld, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Barneveld, Netherlands is 52.140190, and the longitude is 5.584151. Barneveld, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 8' 24.6840'' N and 5° 35' 2.9436'' E.
Barneveld, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 8' 24.6840'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 35' 2.9436'' E|
Coordinates of Barneveld, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
- Noordwijk, South Holland, Netherlands (52.239990, 4.450009)