Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.263432, 7.003527.
Losser is a small town in the easternmost part of the Netherlands, located 3 miles northeast from the city of Enschede. The population of the town is close to 23,000 people, and the town is believed to be established as early as the 10th century BC. There is an old Martin's Tower, a church de Sint Martinuskerk and some other old buildings playing a role of the landmarks of the town.
Where is Losser, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Losser, Netherlands shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Losser, Netherlands
Losser, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Losser, Netherlands is 52.263432, and the longitude is 7.003527. Losser, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 15' 48.3552'' N and 7° 0' 12.6972'' E.
Losser, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 15' 48.3552'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 0' 12.6972'' E|
Coordinates of Losser, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)