Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.823471, 79.717812.
Basari is a small town and an outskirts neighborhood of Chhatarpur city in Madhya Pradesh state in India. As a typical Hindu settlement, the town is quite crowded and active. It can be reached from Chhatarpur by Highway 39 and is a good spot for travelers to stop by and have some rest, try some local foods, etc. There are plenty of lakes in the area as well as a large number of temples and other religious establishments. Basari is also a small resort, with the most known one being Hammeer Garhi Heritage Resort.
Map of Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India
Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India is 24.823471, and the longitude is 79.717812. Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 49' 24.4956'' N and 79° 43' 4.1232'' E.
Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 49' 24.4956'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 43' 4.1232'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Maganpur, Jharkhand, India (23.565374, 85.781036)
- Banki, Odisha, India (20.377754, 85.530029)
- Goilkera, Jharkhand, India (22.507088, 85.376640)
- Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.153912, 81.813087)
- Alur, Maharashtra, India (17.695965, 76.426003)
- Mohania, Bihar, India (25.166819, 83.617294)
- Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.451139, 80.709236)
- Nasrala, Punjab, India (31.489271, 75.824310)
- Amritpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.540354, 79.597565)
- Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India (24.823471, 79.717812)