Batala, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.823462, 75.205063.
Batala is a large city in northern Punjab, a key center of Hindu culture and religion, as well as a center of Sikh religion. There are over 155,000 people living in the city, with a great number of working population involved in various large and small mineral processing businesses. Local points of interest include Kali Dwara Mandir, Jal Mahal (Baradari), wonderful architecture in the city center, local small restaurants and historic markets.
Where is Batala, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Batala, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Batala, Punjab, India
Batala, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Batala, Punjab, India is 31.823462, and the longitude is 75.205063. Batala, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 49' 24.4632'' N and 75° 12' 18.2268'' E.
Batala, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 49' 24.4632'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 12' 18.2268'' E|
Coordinates of Batala, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)