Bawal, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.095589, 76.592751.
Bawal is a town in the southernmost part of the state of Haryana, India, situated in the neighborhood of Bhiwadi city. It is possible to reach Bawal by Highway 48, moving south west of the city. The town is a part of Rewari district, and it was established about 200 years ago. Currently, there are about 3 thousand families living in the town, and it is an industrial spot, known as a part of Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Zone (HSIIDCZ).
Where is Bawal, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Bawal, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bawal, Haryana, India
Bawal, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bawal, Haryana, India is 28.095589, and the longitude is 76.592751. Bawal, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 5' 44.1204'' N and 76° 35' 33.9036'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 5' 44.1204'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 35' 33.9036'' E|
Coordinates of Bawal, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)