Bayingol, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.749287, 86.168861.
Bayingol is a large city and the headquarters of the same name district in Chinese province of Xinjiang, located in a valley near Bosten Lake. The city is quite large, with numerous neighborhoods and small villages located in close proximity to it. It is a center of industry and services. The population if the city is approaching to 2 million people, with a great portion of people of Mongol origin living there.
Map of Bayingol, Xinjiang, China
Bayingol, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bayingol, Xinjiang, China is 41.749287, and the longitude is 86.168861. Bayingol, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 44' 57.4332'' N and 86° 10' 7.8996'' E.
Bayingol, Xinjiang, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 44' 57.4332'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 10' 7.8996'' E|
Coordinates of Bayingol, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)