Nagqu, Tibet, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.476202, 92.051239.
Situated in north eastern Tibet, Nagqu is a small city in southeastern part of China. The city was established in the Middle ages and it has got its name after the local expression "Black River". Today, the population of Nagqu is close to a half million people. The city's economy is based on manufacturing and services, but agriculture plays minor role in its economy, due to the specifics of the climate.
Where is Nagqu, Tibet, China on Map?
Road map of Nagqu, Tibet, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nagqu, Tibet, China
Nagqu, Tibet, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nagqu, Tibet, China is 31.476202, and the longitude is 92.051239. Nagqu, Tibet, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 28' 34.3272'' N and 92° 3' 4.4604'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 28' 34.3272'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 3' 4.4604'' E|
Coordinates of Nagqu, Tibet, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)