Baza, Granada, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.496651, -2.767181.
A town named Baza is located in the Spanish province of Granada, southern region of the country. The town enjoys beautiful location is a small valley near Baza Natural Park. It is a historic town founded presumably as early as in the 4th century BC.
Map of Baza, Granada, Spain
Baza, Granada, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baza, Granada, Spain is 37.496651, and the longitude is -2.767181. Baza, Granada, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 29' 47.9436'' N and 2° 46' 1.8516'' W.
Baza, Granada, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 29' 47.9436'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 46' 1.8516'' W|
Coordinates of Baza, Granada, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)