Behat, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.177185, 77.620468.
Behat is a small historic town located on a National Highway 57 in the northern part of Uttar Pradesh, India. The town is famous for producing tropical fruits like guava and mangoes, as well as for traditional indian crafts made from iron. It is very easy to reach Behat by bus or by car.
Where is Behat, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Behat, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Behat, Uttar Pradesh, India
Behat, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Behat, Uttar Pradesh, India is 30.177185, and the longitude is 77.620468. Behat, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 10' 37.8660'' N and 77° 37' 13.6848'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 10' 37.8660'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 37' 13.6848'' E|
Coordinates of Behat, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)