Belda, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.070757, 87.338417.
Belda is a town in central West Bengal, India, in the district of Narayangarh. It is situated about 75 miles west of Kolkata and is a small community with the population slightly below 8,000 people. Belda is an old commercial town situated near Highway 16 and just a few miles away from the Subarnarekha River. The community is of Bengali culture and traditions, with plenty of traditional activities and festivities taking place year round. For example, a lot of people usually come to join the celebration of Durga Puja, a special event to celebrate the Hindu Goddess Puja. Belda is also famous for its academy, Belda Gangadhar Academy, established in the 1960s and providing the students with very high quality educational services.
Map of Belda, West Bengal, India
Belda, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Belda, West Bengal, India is 22.070757, and the longitude is 87.338417. Belda, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 4' 14.7252'' N and 87° 20' 18.3012'' E.
Belda, West Bengal, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Belda, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 4' 14.7252'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 20' 18.3012'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Belda, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mohone, Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra, India (19.265133, 73.172371)
- Shiroor, Karnataka, India (13.916197, 74.599342)
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)
- Sagardighi, West Bengal, India (24.292355, 88.086357)
- Siolim, Goa, India (15.620090, 73.777222)
- Rahika, Bihar, India (26.378592, 86.020332)
- Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India (18.038063, 83.194374)
- Bagseen, Rajasthan, India (25.035452, 72.927742)