Belton, MO, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.811954, -94.531898.
A small town of Belton with the population close to 23,000 people is located in Missouri, close to the border with Kansas and the metropolitan area of Kansas City. It is primarily known as the hometown of the 33rd President of the United States, Harry S. Truman. It is very easy to reach the town by Interstate 49, and those who are interesting in spending a day or two in a small friendly community are welcome to stay in Belton.
Map of Belton, MO, USA
Belton, MO, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Belton, MO, USA is 38.811954, and the longitude is -94.531898. Belton, MO, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 48' 43.0344'' N and 94° 31' 54.8328'' W.
Belton, MO, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 48' 43.0344'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 31' 54.8328'' W|
Coordinates of Belton, MO, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)