Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.299507, -64.790337.
The Islands of Bermuda are the archipelago located in the western North Atlantic Ocean, 650 miles east of Cape Hatteras, and 1,093 miles northeast of Cuba. The territory belongs to the Overseas Territories of the United Kingdom and is governed by the British monarchy. Bermuda's capital city Hamilton was founded in 1790. It is located in the northern part of Hamilton Harbour. Hamilton is the main port and an important financial center of the island, as well as a popular tourist spot. The residents speak Bermudian English and Portuguese. Bermuda is a known resort with a highly developed economy. It has one of the highest GNP (gross national product) per capita in the world.
There are a lot of attractions and landmarks on the island such as The Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, the Royal Bermuda Yacht Club, Saint Theresa's Cathedral, Fort Hamilton, Sessions House, The State House, Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, the Royal Naval Dockyard, Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art, the Botanical Gardens, Front Street in Hamilton, Astwood Park, as well as its pink sand beaches and amazingly clear, blue ocean waters. L.F. Wade International Airport or Bermuda International Airport serves the island, located 6.9 miles northeast of Hamilton city center.
Where is Bermuda on Map?
Road map of Bermuda shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bermuda
Bermuda Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bermuda is 32.299507, and the longitude is -64.790337. Bermuda is located at United Kingdom country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 17' 58.2252'' N and 64° 47' 25.2132'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 17' 58.2252'' N|
|DMS Long||64° 47' 25.2132'' W|
Coordinates of Bermuda is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Islands.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK (57.424595, -6.321627)
- The British Virgin Islands, the UK (18.436539, -64.618103)
- Channel Islands, the UK (49.372284, -2.364351)
- Isle of Wight, UK (50.693848, -1.304734)
- Fair Isle, UK (59.536667, -1.628637)
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (-51.563412, -59.820557)
- Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (60.346958, -1.235660)
- Isle of Colonsay, Scotland, UK (56.080997, -6.211768)
- Foulness Island, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK (51.601280, 0.893038)
- Bermuda (32.299507, -64.790337)
No comments written yet.