Channel Islands, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.372284, -2.364351.
Channel Islands are a group of large and small islands situated in the Bay of St. Malo, close to the shores of France. They are pretty much self governed but a few aspects like Foreign Affairs and Defense relying on the UK authorities. There are two large islands, Guernsey and Jersey, as well as a few smaller islands like Herm, Sarm, etc. The islands were inhabited for over 5,000 years. It is a great destination for vacationers from Europe and all around the world. Most of the population of Channel Islands speak English.
Where is Channel Islands, the UK on Map?
Road map of Channel Islands, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Channel Islands, the UK
Channel Islands, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Channel Islands, the UK is 49.372284, and the longitude is -2.364351. Channel Islands, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 22' 20.2224'' N and 2° 21' 51.6636'' W.
Channel Islands, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 22' 20.2224'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 21' 51.6636'' W|
Coordinates of Channel Islands, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Islands.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK (57.424595, -6.321627)
- The British Virgin Islands, the UK (18.436539, -64.618103)
- Guernsey (49.448196, -2.589490)
- Channel Islands, the UK (49.372284, -2.364351)
- Isle of Wight, UK (50.693848, -1.304734)
- Fair Isle, Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (59.536667, -1.628637)
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (-51.563412, -59.820557)
- Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (60.346958, -1.235660)
- Isle of Colonsay, Scotland, UK (56.080997, -6.211768)
- Foulness Island, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK (51.601280, 0.893038)