The British Virgin Islands, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.436539, -64.618103.
The British Virgin Islands is a small archipelago and a famous resort, situated in the Caribbean Sea and governed by the UK. The archipelago is a part of the Virgin Islands. There are four main and about three dozens of smaller islands in the archipelago, with about 15 of the islands being uninhabited. Tortola is the largest and the most popular island, with the capital city Road Town, which is a home to almost 10 thousand people, and a large number of resorts located there. In total, the population of the island is slightly exceeding 30,000 people, but there are usually about the same amount of tourists visiting the islands. In addition to the beaches and a variety of water sports that can be done there, there are a few natural landmarks on the islands like coral reefs, caves, a few natural parks, etc.
Map of The British Virgin Islands, the UK
The British Virgin Islands, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The British Virgin Islands, the UK is 18.436539, and the longitude is -64.618103. The British Virgin Islands, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 26' 11.5404'' N and 64° 37' 5.1708'' W.
The British Virgin Islands, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 26' 11.5404'' N|
|DMS Long||64° 37' 5.1708'' W|
Coordinates of The British Virgin Islands, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Islands.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK (57.424595, -6.321627)
- The British Virgin Islands, the UK (18.436539, -64.618103)
- Guernsey (49.448196, -2.589490)
- Channel Islands, the UK (49.372284, -2.364351)
- Isle of Wight, UK (50.693848, -1.304734)
- Fair Isle, Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (59.536667, -1.628637)
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (-51.563412, -59.820557)
- Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (60.346958, -1.235660)
- Isle of Colonsay, Scotland, UK (56.080997, -6.211768)
- Foulness Island, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK (51.601280, 0.893038)