Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -51.563412, -59.820557.
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) is a small archipelago located in the southernmost area of South America, close to the shores of Patagonia. It includes about 780 small islands, with the two main ones: West Falkland island and East Falkland island. The total population is close to 4,000 people. The islands are famous with fishing and service sectors, and numerous tourist attractions. In the late 20th century it was a war arena between Argentina and Britain, and currently the islands are under British rule.
Map of Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) is -51.563412, and the longitude is -59.820557. Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) is located at United Kingdom country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 33' 48.2832'' S and 59° 49' 14.0052'' W.
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 33' 48.2832'' S|
|DMS Long||59° 49' 14.0052'' W|
Coordinates of Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Islands.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK (57.424595, -6.321627)
- The British Virgin Islands, the UK (18.436539, -64.618103)
- Guernsey (49.448196, -2.589490)
- Channel Islands, the UK (49.372284, -2.364351)
- Isle of Wight, UK (50.693848, -1.304734)
- Fair Isle, Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (59.536667, -1.628637)
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (-51.563412, -59.820557)
- Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (60.346958, -1.235660)
- Isle of Colonsay, Scotland, UK (56.080997, -6.211768)
- Foulness Island, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK (51.601280, 0.893038)