Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.346958, -1.235660.
Shetland, or Shetland Islands, is a small archipelago located near Scotland. The total area of the islands is about 570 square miles, and the total population of the islands is about 23,000 people. It is a historic territory and tourist attraction, with interesting local culture and traditions resembling the ones of Vikings, local musical instruments and lifestyle quite different from the one in Scotland.
Map of Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK
Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK is 60.346958, and the longitude is -1.235660. Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 20' 49.0488'' N and 1° 14' 8.3760'' W.
Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK elevation is 37 meters height, that is equal to 121 feet.
Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||60° 20' 49.0488'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 14' 8.3760'' W|
|Elevation (m)||37 m|
|Elevation (f)||121 feet|
Coordinates of Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Islands.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK (57.424595, -6.321627)
- The British Virgin Islands, the UK (18.436539, -64.618103)
- Guernsey (49.448196, -2.589490)
- Channel Islands, the UK (49.372284, -2.364351)
- Isle of Wight, UK (50.693848, -1.304734)
- Fair Isle, Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (59.536667, -1.628637)
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (-51.563412, -59.820557)
- Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (60.346958, -1.235660)
- Isle of Colonsay, Scotland, UK (56.080997, -6.211768)
- Foulness Island, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK (51.601280, 0.893038)