Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.424595, -6.321627.
Isle of Skye is an island known for its beautiful nature situated just off shores of Scotland, the UK. Skye is one of the Herbides and is a popular place to visit. The area of the island is close to 340 square miles and it is a home to a few small towns and villages, with the total population close to 10 thousand. A part of the island is covered by mountainous areas but the largest part is covered by valleys and beautiful green meadows. The nature is amazing and absolutely fresh, and the landscapes are eye-pleasing. There are a few historic buildings, castles, etc. The island is also famous for a special dog breed Skye Terrier.
Where is Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK on Map?
Road map of Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK
Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK is 57.424595, and the longitude is -6.321627. Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 25' 28.5420'' N and 6° 19' 17.8572'' W.
|DMS Lat||57° 25' 28.5420'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 19' 17.8572'' W|
Coordinates of Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Islands.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK (57.424595, -6.321627)
- The British Virgin Islands, the UK (18.436539, -64.618103)
- Guernsey (49.448196, -2.589490)
- Channel Islands, the UK (49.372284, -2.364351)
- Isle of Wight, UK (50.693848, -1.304734)
- Fair Isle, UK (59.536667, -1.628637)
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (-51.563412, -59.820557)
- Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (60.346958, -1.235660)
- Isle of Colonsay, Scotland, UK (56.080997, -6.211768)
- Foulness Island, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK (51.601280, 0.893038)