Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.217878, 79.298668.
Bewar is a town in southern part of Uttar Pradesh, located right near the intersection of Highway 34 and Highway 234. It is believed the the town was established by one of Krishna followers in the 17th or early 18th century. Tourists come to visit Bewar to take part in the annual event connected with Shaheed Mela, including a 16-day exhibition and various traditional festivals that accompany the event.
Where is Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.217878, and the longitude is 79.298668. Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 13' 4.3608'' N and 79° 17' 55.2048'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 13' 4.3608'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 17' 55.2048'' E|
Coordinates of Bewar, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)