Bhadgaon, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.666668, 75.233330.
Bhadgaon is a district and a city in the state of Maharashtra, India. Its population is about 50,000 people. It is a known local center of petroleum industry and a known center of banana cultivation.
Map of Bhadgaon, Maharashtra, India
Bhadgaon, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhadgaon, Maharashtra, India is 20.666668, and the longitude is 75.233330. Bhadgaon, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 40' 0.0048'' N and 75° 13' 59.9880'' E.
Bhadgaon, Maharashtra, India elevation is 261 meters height, that is equal to 856 feet.
Bhadgaon, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 40' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 13' 59.9880'' E|
|Elevation (m)||261 m|
|Elevation (f)||856 feet|
Coordinates of Bhadgaon, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)