Bhatewar, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.616369, 74.007980.
Bhatewar is a large municipality in southern Rajasthan, India, situated about 14 miles east of the city of Udiapur. Bhatewar is a historic and commercial spot, with the population close to 3,500 people. It is also an agricultural town, with plenty of farms producing vegetables and especially livestock.
Where is Bhatewar, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Bhatewar, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhatewar, Rajasthan, India
Bhatewar, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhatewar, Rajasthan, India is 24.616369, and the longitude is 74.007980. Bhatewar, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 36' 58.9284'' N and 74° 0' 28.7280'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 36' 58.9284'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 0' 28.7280'' E|
Coordinates of Bhatewar, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)