Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.655977, 82.803757.
Bhatgaon is a small town near the Mahanadi River in eastern Chhattisgarh, India. Since the beginning of the last century it used to be a small village, but now it is a town with about 8,200 dwellers. There is a good secondary and high school in Bhatgaon. The town is also a home to an old Radha Krishanan Temple, as well as a few other shrines. The town can be easily reached by Highway 130B.
Where is Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India
Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India is 21.655977, and the longitude is 82.803757. Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 39' 21.5172'' N and 82° 48' 13.5252'' E.
Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 39' 21.5172'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 48' 13.5252'' E|
Coordinates of Bhatgaon, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)