Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.451139, 80.709236.
Bichhiya is a town in south eastern Madhya Pradesh, India. It is a part of Mandhla District and a small settlement that can be found near Highway 30. Bichhiya is an agricultural spot with the population close to 1,900 people. It is administered by the Vidhan Sabha and is a small commercial community. There is a very good hotel, Madhuban Hotel, near the town. It is also possible to find a small college and a new modern hospital near Bichhiya. There are a couple of farmer's markets and small customer shopping areas in the center of Bichhiya. A small natural preserve, Kanha Tiger Park, is situated about two miles south west of the town.
Where is Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India
Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.451139, and the longitude is 80.709236. Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 27' 4.1004'' N and 80° 42' 33.2496'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 27' 4.1004'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 42' 33.2496'' E|
Coordinates of Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)