Bidar, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.920000, 77.519722.
Bidar is the northernmost large city in the state of Karnataka, with the population exceeding 200,000 people. It is a very old city with the history dating back to the 3rd century BC. There are plenty of old buildings in Bidar, including temples, old fortifications and palaces. Bidar can be a great place for foreign tourists to visit since it offers great accommodation services.
Map of Bidar, Karnataka, India
Bidar, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bidar, Karnataka, India is 17.920000, and the longitude is 77.519722. Bidar, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 55' 12.0000'' N and 77° 31' 10.9992'' E.
Bidar, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 55' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 31' 10.9992'' E|
Coordinates of Bidar, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)