Bikram, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.446569, 84.862640.
One of the far southwestern neighborhoods of Patna, Bikram is a town in the district of Paliganj, the state of Bihar. Bikram is located about 13 miles south from the city of Bihta, quite close to the point where Sone river meets the mighty Ganges. Bikram is a small cultural center, with a few old mandirs and large farms like Ghandi Ashram, etc. There is also a college in the town, where over 600 students are studying.
Where is Bikram, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Bikram, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bikram, Bihar, India
Bikram, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bikram, Bihar, India is 25.446569, and the longitude is 84.862640. Bikram, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 26' 47.6484'' N and 84° 51' 45.5040'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 26' 47.6484'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 51' 45.5040'' E|
Coordinates of Bikram, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)